- First Fruit Offering on April 29 (Friday) and May 1 (Sunday)
- Counterflow Youth Worship Service every Saturday 3 – 5PM at The Evangelical Center, 2nd Floor Youth Room
- The Youth Ministry is looking for volunteers to help out in these Worship Services. If you are a member of FCC, have a heart for young people and interested in becoming a part of the Youth Ministry, kindly approach Sis. Giezelle dela Cruz (0556612254)
- Prayer Fasting Schedule for Friend’s Day:
- More Volunteers, particularly Drivers and Teachers for TM Ajman. Even to commit once a month.
- For details you may contat Bro. Joseph Ramos @ 050 7217932, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FCC-Ajman / UAQ Outreach. If you have relatives, friends and colleagues who are in Ajman / Umm Al Quain looking for Christian activity, please contact Sis Liezel Cui @ 050-6620689/050-2372401 and Sis Daphne Orlanes @ 055-8696682.
- Testimony to be posted in our Worship Service Bulletins – If you have testimony that you would like to share to the congregation to encourage others and for the Glory of God, please submit this to Sis Vi De Mesa for review.
- FCC-Qatar Outreach. If you have relatives, friends and colleagues who are in Qatar looking for Christian Activity, please contact
- Ferdie Magpantay – Mobile Number: +974 3366 1315
- Worship Every Saturday, 7PM
- BS Every Friday, 5PM
- Location: Bldg. 32, 2nd Floor Flat #9, Ibn Umayah, Al Sadd Doha Qatar
“Let us ignite prayer in our life, ignite prayer in our church” MINISTERING TIME for this week Prayer Meeting (April 19, 2016)