Follow links to Reserve Your Seats!
(Note: Passcode changes Weekly)
- Reserve Your seat here ! (passcode: *GLORY)Opens in a new tab
- TEC reserve your seat instructionOpens in a new tab
- Health & Safety ProtocolOpens in a new tab
- "Al Hosn app" downloadOpens in a new tab
Midday Worship Service
1:15 pm - 2:15pm
New updates and Watch Videos for Health & Safety protocols
1. Individuals up to the age of 70 may now attend services at TEC.
2. Give priority for the Elderly and family having kids in entering the TEC building.
3. The entrance/setup time is now expanded from 15 minutes prior to the start of the service to 30 minutes prior. The exit/teardown time remains 15 minutes after the service ends.
4. Children may now attend services at TEC. There is no longer a minimum age requirement.
Children do not have to have the ALHOSN UAE app; however, they must be with a guardian that does have the app on at all times.
Children over the age of 2 must wear masks.
Children are not required to wear gloves.
Children must sit with their guardians.
4. Families may now sit together during services at TEC.
A family may reserve a maximum of 6 seats in advance of the service.
Up to 2 children’s seats may be reserved per adult. A married couple could bring up to 4 children with them.
We are still in Phase 1. All other restrictions still apply and it is very important that we continue to abide by the policies the government has given us.
Thank you all for your support during this challenging season. Praise God for the improving pandemic situation! Pray that He continues to give us all wisdom, discernment, and patience as we move forward.
May God bless you!