CHRISTIAN GROWTH MINISTRY
VOLUNTEER CORE GROUP
- To serve as a pro-active channel for Membership in the Filipino Christian Church.
- To facilitate Orientation of New Members to the FCC congregation and its different Ministries including the facilitation of water baptism among the new batch of CGO graduates.
- To maintain a tracking system of the new members’ participation and involvement inthe Ministries, Bible Study Groups and other regular activities of the Church during the initial
stage of their joining.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The main responsibilities of CGO Ministry are carried out efficiently and effectively, by observing the policies, timetable and budget constraints.
- Accurate records or database of Graduates are substantially collated at the inception
and consistently kept up-to-date within 6 months of joining the FCC to be made accessible or
available to other ministries.
- Strict observance of the timetable in the conduct of CGM Classes without affecting thequality of the class instructions delivered.
- Sufficient number of volunteers is kept actively involved and fully committed throughout the holding of the CGO Classes and such other activities organized by the CGO
Registration is closed. We will advise for the next schedule.
Opposite, The British School, Al Khubairat
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Friday : 12:30 – 2:30 PM (Tagalog) | 5:30 – 7:30 PM (English)
Saturday: 1: 30 – 3:30 PM (Youth)
Sunday : 8:00 – 9:30 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 – 8:30 PM (Prayer Meeting)
Notice: Undefined index: eds_animation_class in D:\InetPub\vhosts\adminfcc-892.package\fccglobal.org\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\animate-it\edsanimate.php on line 537